Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Night Before the Storm

A "snow" storm that is.

Spending the later half of the day at the Kearny Studio. It's been over a month since my last stay here and I'm finding it very hard to concentrate with many things going through my mind. On top of things, it's supposed to snow all day tomorrow starting from midnight tonight.

Worked to finish up some promotional project items this morning. Started to work on a sample chapter for review for a separate book project scheduled for December publication of this year. I got my production schedule for the remaining portion of Five Dysfunctions of a Leadership. As indicated on Amazon.com, the book is hitting stores nationwide in July.

As this month winds down, I'm gearing up for promotional stuff for the upcoming comic book conventions

Stay warm, all you East Coasters!

No comments: