Sunday, April 03, 2011

The Foreigner #1 Set to Debut at MOCCA Festival.


I've been busy working at Saatchi and Saatchi for the past couple of weeks. Although it's a shame I can't post any artwork due to confidentiality reasons, I have always enjoyed drawing comps and storyboards for them. Over the past few years, pharmaceuticals, have been a huge cliental for me.

I'm excited to announce the debut of a new original graphic novel series titled, The Foreigner. It's the first of 6 issue series which focuses on a 36-year-old business accountant, Kaz, who finds himself in the midst of a war ravaged world torn apart between three powerful brother kings feuding over each other's share of land and riches. A huge part of inspiration came from recent studies of The Seven Deadly Sins. I will be selling Issue 1 at my booth,# G9, at the MOCCA Festival this weekend at the Lexington Avenue Armory, 68 Lexington Ave (Between 25th &26th Streets), New York City. I'll be posting a link to an interview that I did with journalist, Chuck Jones writes articles about graphic novel artists for publications such as the Princeton Packet, The Brooklyn Paper, Northjersey.com, and The Oakland Press.

I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments: