Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Reorganized my Kearny Studio


I think I'm getting used to getting up at 7 am (thanks to my girlfriend's wake up call.) It's amazing what a girl can get you to do for a week.

Anyways, here's another experiment I did using painter. I also finished an outline for a project proposal for one of my publishers which took a bit longer than I anticipated. I'm really trying to get into the habit of attacking the projects quickly. One of my reps called this afternoon - possible onsite location assignment with our good friends at Agent 16. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to get my colleague to print out a batch of figure drawing booklets. It looks like I'll have to do it the old fashion way like I've been doing in the past for all the conventions - printing the darn thing on my printer. Obviously won't be able to print it out in mass quantities.

No comments: