Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Updates before the weekend

I hope everyone is doing well and planning for a fourth of July weekend BBQ. While working on the 3rd quarterly deadlines, I'm trying to get organized with junk and clutter everywhere (seriously, it's like a tornado just ripped through my home studio.) I haven't been able to get back to my main studio in a while, so I hope to do so soon.

I had a great meeting with my Managing Editor from Wiley who was visiting from Singapore earlier this week. We're all excited about the Dysfunctions Book as the sales and orders are expected to do very well. It's slated to first enter the Asia market before hitting the US market. You can pre-order the book on Amazon.

That's it for now - I'll do my best to sneak in another update soon.

To those traveling, drive safe! To those flying, tell your pilot to not fall asleep!

No comments: