Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Moving the last of the Studio Equipment

Finally got around to moving the last of the major equipment to the Studio in Kearny, NJ. I decided to bring in my large scanner rather than relying on the portable Canon scanner which I've been using for my powerbook (it was just too slow). Sketches for the Manga for Dummies Art Set have been approved (yay). Beautiful day here in Jersey City. Really wished I could just take my painting stuff and go outside to paint instead of doing thumbnails.

I'm finding it's going to be a very busy fall this year. Another possible large project may come out. I'll keep the blog posted.

Oh, I'm putting my digital SLR camera (Canon 20D) on e bay for sale. Any one interested can follow the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290154747265

No comments: