Wednesday, August 08, 2007

New Studio Space

Back from San Diego and fully recovered. This past weekend, I've decided to move into a separate studio space with my colleague and friend, Mark Smylie, of Archaia Studios. I've already moved my painting and some drafting supplies along with basic digital equipment. I'm very excited about this move. Mark and I have been talking about this for some time (since last year to be exact). It's a very large place in Kearny, NJ. I'll be posting pictures shortly.

Had another rough deadline come up last night. Had to knock out frames for Sam's Club which were due at midnight. It wouldn't have been that hard to do had they not called me right before my comic book art class started. I had to cut the class fifteen minutes short so that I could go back to my studio and crank it out. Aaaahh, the freelance world - some things just never change.

No comments: